How to use Rupay Credit Card for UPI payment
How to use Rupay Credit Card for UPI payment – The ability to link some banks’ RuPay credit cards to UPI has been added; previously, users could only add their bank accounts or debit cards.
What is a Rupay Credit Card?
A credit card issued by an Indian bank or financial organization is known as a RuPay card. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) developed this in-house payment system. All Indian businesses that accept credit cards also accept RuPay credit cards.
Numerous advantages are provided by RuPay credit cards, including:
- No initiation or yearly fees
- No liability insurance
- Free entrance to the airport lounge
- Cashback and points for rewards
- Travel protection
- Purchase insurance
Depending on the bank or financial institution offering the RuPay credit card, different individuals may not meet the requirements for the card. To qualify, you will typically need to have a strong credit history and a reliable source of income.
A RuPay credit card is a wonderful choice to take into consideration if you’re looking for a credit card that is accepted at all merchants in India and offers a number of features.
Visit the website of the bank or financial institution offering the RuPay credit card to apply for one. You must submit your personal data, including your name, residence, and income. Additionally, you must give your credit score.
Your RuPay credit card will be mailed to you once your application has been accepted. Then you can start using it to buy things from shops in India.
How to use Rupay Credit Card for UPI payment?
You must link your RuPay credit card to a UPI app in order to utilize it for UPI payments. The procedures are as follows:
- Launch the UPI app of your choice.
- The “Add Bank Account” or “Add Card” button should be selected.
- Choose “RuPay Credit Card” as the card type.
- Type in your credit card information, including the number, expiration date, and CVV.
- Click “Link Card” once.
- You must enter your UPI PIN. You will authenticate your UPI payments using this 4-digit PIN.
- You can begin making UPI payments with your credit card after your card has been linked.
Is it worth paying with a Rupay Credit Card?
Whether or not using a RuPay credit card is worthwhile will depend on your unique demands and circumstances. Here are some things to think about:
- The advantages of the credit card. Some RuPay credit cards come with bonuses like cashback or rewards points. A RuPay credit card with these perks may be worthwhile for you if you want to save money or receive rewards.
- Your financial practices. A RuPay credit card can be an excellent choice for you if you use your credit card frequently. This is due to the zero liability protection offered by RuPay credit cards, which means that you are not liable for fraudulent charges.
- Your rating of credit. You can be qualified for a RuPay credit card with no annual charge if you have a high credit score. In the long run, this can help you save money.
- Monetary plan. Make sure you have the means to pay off the entire sum on your credit card each month. If you can’t, you might have to pay interest fees, which can make using a credit card too expensive.
- It is ultimately up to each individual whether using a RuPay credit card is worthwhile. Consider the advantages and disadvantages of using a RuPay credit card before deciding which is best for you.
In addition, bear the following in mind when using a RuPay credit card:
- To prevent paying interest, always make your credit card payments in whole and on time.
- Do not make impulsive purchases using your credit card.
- Use a credit card only for goods you can afford to pay back.
- To prevent overspending, keep track of your expenses.
A RuPay credit card can be an effective tool for managing your finances if you use it carefully.
- How to use Clipper Card on iPhone
- How to use a Visa Gift Card on Amazon for partial payment
- How to use Ayushman Card in hospital